How to Enroll In a Course
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are only for students who are paying for courses through this LMS and are enrolling themselves. For students who registered for a course through another provider such as Marshall University, please create an account and the campus administrator will enroll you in your course. Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for the administrator to get to this, as he/she has other duties going on.
You must first have an account to enroll in a course. If you have set up an account, log in. Then follow these steps:
- Choose the category you want to enroll in. For example, if you want to take courses in the Project Management Certificate series, choose that category. This will then display a list of available courses below.
- Select the course you want to take and click on it.
- Read the course description carefully to ensure that this is the one you want to enroll in, and if you have a question, you can go to lewisinstituteinc.com and use the CONTACT US form to send your query to us. We will reply within 24 hours
- If you are okay with the selected course, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the price for the course. We currently process payments with PayPal, so click on the button.
- A payment option form will appear. Select which payment method you want to use.
- If you are paying with credit card, a form will appear into which you enter your details. We charge in US dollars. If you are outside the U.S. PayPal will convert to your currency at the current exchange rate.
- That's it. Thank you for registering for a course.